UGC-Academic Staff College, Shimla is bringing out its latest issue of ASC journal, “ACADEME” having ISSN Number: 2229-6581, in the month of October, 2015. Those who are interested may contribute by 28th March, 2015 on the following theme:
Theme: General topics related to “Higher Education, Environment and Gender related Issues
The Guidelines to the contributors are as under:
Guidelines for Contributors
- Academe invites thought provoking articles that address one or other aspect of higher education.
- The paper should be typed in MS Word, Times New Roman font in 12pt. size. Manuscript should not be more than 2000 words. Use a single column layout with both left and right margins justified. Author(s) should submit one hard copy and material on CD and by email.
- The cover page of manuscript should contain title of the paper, followed by name(s) of author(s), designation, affiliation, e-mail, phone, fax with STD code and postal address. For the purpose of annonimity in review process, the name(s) of author(s)/affiliation should not be mentioned in side.
- References should be given alphabetically at the end of the manuscript. Following are some examples.
- For Journals: Berger, A.N. and Humphrey, D.B. (1991). The Dominance of Inefficiencies Over Scale and Product Mix Economies in Banking, Journal of Monetary Economics. 28 (1): 117-120.
- For Books: Coelli, T., Rao, D.S. and Battese, G.E. (1998). An Introduction to Efficiency and Productivity Analysis. Boston : Kluwer Academic Publishers.
- For Article in Edited Book:Reverts, P. (1994), Environmental Sustainability and Business: Recognizing the problem and taking positive actions. In C.C. Williams and G. Haughton (eds), Perspectives Towards Sustainable Environmental Development, pp.66-72, Aldesrshot , UK : Avebury Studies.
- Tables, graphs, charts etc. must be typed in double space on separate page in numerical order. In the text, the reference for table should be mentioned as Table - 1, not as above table. Same should be followed in case of graphs and charts. Each table, graph and chart should have its own heading.
- An abstract of the contribution (not more than 200 words), on a separate page should also be submitted.
- A declaration is to be made by the author(s) that the paper is original, has not been published/submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Advisory board of the academe reserves the right to publish or reject any contribution submitted for publication without assigning any reason.
- Contributions should be sent to The Chief Editor, Academe, UGC-Academic Staff College, Himachal Pradesh University, Summer Hill, Shimla H.P. India Pin-171005 as hard copy and soft copy to e-mail: . Fax: +91-177-2830102.